Welcome to the Wren's Nest

Welcome to the Wren Family Blog! We are happy to share pictures and stories with with you about our life in Alaska!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Carhart Cutie & Big Girl Bike




Eric has been having a great time working with Jade on learning how to ride her "Big Girl" Bike. She and Eric go across the street to the High School parking lot and after only 1-2 sessions, she's learned how to use the pedal and handle bar break. She proudly shows me how she rides.

Kenny turned 7 months old this week. He has a never ending appetite and such a strong grip! Eric and I have starting running 3-4 times/week and he and Jade love to be outside riding in the jogging strollers with us.

1 comment:

The Kellys said...

Awww... I love carharts, my boys wear them every chance I get! Funny you should ask about berry picking.. we are going to go to Sutton tonight I think. Do you know where the salmon berries are in this region?