Welcome to the Wren Family Blog! We are happy to share pictures and stories with with you about our life in Alaska!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thanksgiving & Snow Days
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday weekend. We've shopped, eating really good food, played video games on the Wii, and played outside in the snow! Here are some pics of the kids over the weekend.
I wish we had snow. It looks awesome!!! Today we had lots of fog and mist...nothing to get excited about. BTW, those Turkey things look cute, but I can't figure out what they are. Cupcakes?
They are oreo cookies. I got the idea from a kids magazine - I didn't actually do them right - your supposed to use "whoppers" for the head and place it in front of the oreo tail and then put the beak on the whopper - but they still turned out cute!
3 comments:
I wish we had snow. It looks awesome!!! Today we had lots of fog and mist...nothing to get excited about. BTW, those Turkey things look cute, but I can't figure out what they are. Cupcakes?
They are oreo cookies. I got the idea from a kids magazine - I didn't actually do them right - your supposed to use "whoppers" for the head and place it in front of the oreo tail and then put the beak on the whopper - but they still turned out cute!
Looks like they had fun.... you guys got twice as much snow as we did here in the Valley!
Post a Comment