The last week of October I had the opportunity to travel to the UK on a business trip. Three of us from Alaska and two folks from Toronto, Canada traveled to Glasgow, Scotland to learn about the mental health services offered by their national health services as well as to learn about the non-profit services offered to their community and to the minority community in Scotland. We presented to a group of service providers about Alaska Native culture and the services we offer. It was an amazing experience. We met great people everywhere we went.
I had the opportunity to stay and take 4 personal days and traveled to Edinburgh, Scotland and to London. In London, Drew and Hope Cherry allowed me to stay with them for a couple nights. It was a wonderful trip and I hope in the future to travel with my family to other countries!
Buckingham Palace
(outside Westminster Abbey)

1 comment:
Awesome pictures!
Post a Comment